Search this site
Junior College Football
The Victors Club
Stadium and Main
Former Assist. Rec. Coord. Ouimet’s Top 25
Posted Oct 26, 2002
Mark Ouimet was Bobby Morrison’s assistant recruiting coordinator from 1997-2001. This week he gave us his top 25 college teams, including a prognosis on today’s games.
Ouimet’s Top 25
October 25, 2002
, now Stoops has beaten every Big 12 team but one and that’s
. Should be able to accomplish that with a bye week.
(Fl.) – Can they get rid of those foolish penalities.
– Beat #8
earlier in the year, just waiting for the Miami game.
– Tough game on the road against
with Stinchcomb, Smith, and Gibson out. This one could be an upset.
– If they can beat
State back to back than they deserve this ranking.
– A smash mouth game this week in the Big Ten vs. PSU, but can they survive this one.
Number (7) N.C. State – A blue collar team that just gets the job done.
Number (8) LSU – Can backup QB
deliver a win on the road at
– Can they get refocused for the game versus
and get back on track.
– The most overrated team in the country and will get a reality check at FSU.
– Can they stop the special teams of Iowa; a big test in the Big House.
– A win versus Notre Dame will put them back in the Top Ten.
Number (13) Iowa – Can RB
, and TE
keep the potent offense rolling in the state of Michigan?
– The team that has the most rushing yards will win this game. Can
deliver another top performance like that 257 yard game he had against
Number (15) Iowa State – Two top teams in a row; it’s important that Mr. Wallace delivers one good performance or you can forget the Heisman.
– Too many injuries may deliver another loss from
– Has only played three teams with winning records and only is 2-1 against them. But a win here against
will get them in the top 15.
Number (18) USC – A major loss here against Oregon could drop them out of the top 25. They need to be more consistent team.
Number (19) Air Force – A tough loss for the program against Notre Dame. A must win this week, because the next game is against
- Has beaten three good teams in
Number (21) Kansas State – Delivered a tough loss versus Texas, but Iowa State is just around the corner.
Number (22) Colorado – Can RB Chris Brown keep it rolling?
– Need to regroup since their next game isn’t to November 2nd against Georgia.
– It was a huge win versus Oregon, now they can prove to everyone by beating
that it wasn’t a fluke.
Number (25) Alabama – RB Mr. Beard needs a big day to get the Tide past the Vols; it’ll be a good SEC fashioned game.
Mizzou rumbles over Kansas for Homecoming victory
Oct 26, 2002
Hawks Make Mark in Big House
Oct 27, 2002
Breakdown: #17 Iowa State vs. #7 Texas
Oct 25, 2002
Get the 2014 Recruiting Yearbook and a full year of
Go Blue Wolverine
Magazine with an Annual Total Access Pass.
Free Email Newsletter
Don't miss any news or features from GoBlueWolverine.com. Subscribe to our newsletter to have our newest articles emailed to you on a daily or weekly basis.
Click here for a
list of all Team Newsletters
Add Players to My HotList
Get free email alerts with news about your favorite players. Click name to add to
View My HotList
Places to go:
Junior College Football
Things to do:
Things to buy:
Things to know:
Terms of Service
Advertise on MSN
About our ads
© 2013 Microsoft