"Whether they want to mock us or not, they can say what they want, I saw them on the sidelines. If…
Duo Shows Difference Between Hurt & Injured
Though still hobbled by his high ankle sprain, Mike Hart made the decision a week prior to Saturday’s bout in East Lansing to get back out on the field. He looked like his old self to start the contest, rushing 13 times for 97 yards in the first half. As the game progressed, however, the knifing pain in his ankle escalated and he had to take himself in and out of the line up. “I have...
378 Fans online
- Webblog: Catching up with T.J. Leaf...
- Michigan vs. Texas Home & Home series announced....finally
- Hoke Wed. Presser Q-Hitters (keep checking back)
- Sept. 17: GBW All-Visits Future-Past List (Utah list begins)
- A couple more bball notes