Fifth-year senior offensive guard Adam Kraus discusses the state of the team en lieu of the…
Kraus Says O-Line Won't Miss a Beat
Time has flown by for Adam Kraus. The 6-6, 295-pounder came to Ann Arbor in 2003 as a heralded tight end out New Orleans Brother Martin. Four years and two positions later the personable youngster is embarking upon his final campaign donning the Maize & Blue. “It’s weird… it seems like just yesterday I was a freshman being an idiot,” Kraus quipped. “When I first moved to O-line I...
616 Fans online
- Outside The Lines will focus on UM/Brandon today
- An example of catastrophic disorganization...
- My take on Brandon's statement
- MLive Story: "Fire Brandon" Rally at 6pm at the Diag
- BTW Hoke now appearing on Big 10 teleconference