GoBlueWolverine's defensive observations from the opening Spring practice. Could an alignment…
Final Spring Practice: Defensive Backs
If the quicker faster players in the front seven can put the type of pressure on opposing quarterbacks that was lacking last fall, it will ease the burden a relatively young group of defensive backs. Fortunately for the Wolverines there are three returning players with significant experience. According to Coach Carr, one in particular looks poised to take his game to the next level...
1,651 Fans online
- Webblog: Catching up with T.J. Leaf...
- Michigan vs. Texas Home & Home series announced....finally
- Hoke Wed. Presser Q-Hitters (keep checking back)
- Sept. 18: GBW All-Visits Future-Past List (Utah list Grows)
- A couple more bball notes