Robinson Dishes on Open Gym, Recruiting
Over the past 12 months Glenn Robinson III has gone from being classified as an under-the-radar "tweener" to being rated a top 100 prospect and one of the best scoring forwards in his class. Proof positive that a lot of hard work and a little physical maturation can go a long way. "I think last year about this time I was probably 180 lbs., and now I'm a solid 200," Robinson stated. "I‘ve been in the weight room getting stronger and more explosive around the basket. I can get up above the rim and grab (rebounds) over some bigger guys. I'm being more aggressive, and I still need to be even more aggressive. I think that's what got me (into the top 100)." "I think athlete player kind of looks at the rankings to see where they're at. It's not so much that it bothered me, it motivated me to work harder to get up there with those guys." Though clearly pleased that his game is now being recognized, Robinson is by no means satisfied. He...
518 Fans online
- Postgame Pressers Qhitters..re Peppers...Dierdorf...Hoke Presser
- Aug 30: GBW All-Visits List **Pretty good Ap State List**
- Depth Chart - Aug. 30 (pregame)
- Don't look now, but UM has the highest avg. star rating ...
- Expected Basketball visitors today